Kris Lemche Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Story-thing! =D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyThu 11 May à 15:45

Okay, this was intended for my book, but I can not give it the proper feel by drawing it. So I'll write instead..

This is written from Dantil's POV..
xxxx

I sat alone, staring at the ground. The McKinley High School lunch quad was barren and empty, and everyone had gone home. The last bell rand a while ago, but I was still here. A breeze made my pure white hair sway slightly, and the sun shined in my sensitive eyes. I had thing..So did my older sister, Verge. We had what some call "Devil Blood"..Which gave us some odd characteristics. White hair, hatred of light, the list goes on..Only one person other than anyone in my family knew.
"Hey!! Hey, Dantil!"
And there he is right now. I turned and stared up into the eyes of Ian McKinley. He knew when he caught us disguising ourselves a while after we became friends. As a matter of fact, he was one of my only friends. We were both outcasts, and had a family we dispised, so we were kind of brought together...I wonder why I didn't frighten him..
"Where have you been, I was looking for you! Everyone else is gone." He stared at me.
I'll come out and admit it. I have a huge crush on him. Once I met Ian, I just got blown away. Odd for me, I've never been that sort of person.
"What's wrong? You look depressed." He seemed to..Want to fix my problems. Nobody ever did that for me..They all were too afraid.
Maybe it's because of Ian's own scarred past. A while after we met, my other friend, Erin Ulmer, Ian's former girlfriend, just left. Across the states, away to San Francisco...Poor guy. Erin was so hard on him.
"..I'm okay. Just tired." I lied. I didn't know what was wrong with me...
"...Fine. Well, anyways, I've been looking for you. I need to talk to you." Ian sat down beside me, and I looked into his deep brown eyes. They didn't have the fire they used to...I guess he really took a hit.
"I..Um.." He cursed under his breath, "I..I care about you, Dantil. A lot. I think you know what I mean."
I stared, wide-eyed. "Ah..Uh..I.." I was stuttering. I had been waiting for this for so long, now, why couldn't I speak?
"..I'm..I'm not sure..I..." What was my problem?!

..Trust. That was my problem. My own past gave me some major issues with trusting people in this way.
Back to top Go down
http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyThu 11 May à 15:46

Here's part two. It was too long.

xxx
I sighed. "..Have you ever felt that nobody can notice your depression?"
"Do you?"
"Yes. Maybe."
"Teach me how to know."
"Just look for the signs."
"What are they?"
I stared into his eyes again. "I don't know. I pretend so well even I don't know anymore."
He slid closer to me.
"Well then, we'll both learn. You know you can stay at the estate with me. What do you say...Pip?"
I blushed. Then I noticed an amazingly deep seriousness reflecting in Ian's eyes. "..Can I trust you?"
"Ha!" He chuckled. "Come on. Think it through. You saw the hell I went through. What makes you think I'd willingly do something like that?"
He had a point..Part of me, that little voice inside my head, told me to trust again. Maybe my scar would finally heal. Maybe this boy would be what heals it.
I stood up, and extended my hand, offering to help him up. "Well..I think I ought to find my sister..Then we can work on it..How about that..Zip?" I smiled, and he took my hand, giving me that all-knowing smirk.
"You lost her again? Sometimes I wonder what to do with you.."
~FIN~
xxx

See..? I told you it was bad. xD I can't write for beans.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Number of posts : 625

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyFri 12 May à 14:31

It's not bad! I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sourgirl18
mollyroks

mollyroks

Number of posts : 391
Localisation : in my room watching kris movies and trying not to droul
Registration date : 2006-05-10

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyFri 12 May à 14:49

as i told you on aim....AwSOME
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyFri 12 May à 15:44

Thank you, thank youu. =3

I just got the idear for some of the dialouge then typed it, so it's not too good..^^;
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Number of posts : 60
Localisation : In a dragon's belly, trying to get out while thinking of Kris Lemche
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptySat 24 Nov à 21:54

DantilAshford wrote:
Here's part two. It was too long.

xxx
I sighed. "..Have you ever felt that nobody can notice your depression?"
"Do you?"
"Yes. Maybe."
"Teach me how to know."
"Just look for the signs."
"What are they?"
I stared into his eyes again. "I don't know. I pretend so well even I don't know anymore."
He slid closer to me.
"Well then, we'll both learn. You know you can stay at the estate with me. What do you say...Pip?"
I blushed. Then I noticed an amazingly deep seriousness reflecting in Ian's eyes. "..Can I trust you?"
"Ha!" He chuckled. "Come on. Think it through. You saw the hell I went through. What makes you think I'd willingly do something like that?"
He had a point..Part of me, that little voice inside my head, told me to trust again. Maybe my scar would finally heal. Maybe this boy would be what heals it.
I stood up, and extended my hand, offering to help him up. "Well..I think I ought to find my sister..Then we can work on it..How about that..Zip?" I smiled, and he took my hand, giving me that all-knowing smirk.
"You lost her again? Sometimes I wonder what to do with you.."
~FIN~
xxx

See..? I told you it was bad. xD I can't write for beans.

I actually thought is was good. I made the trailer for an altrnate universe FD3 fanfic (AKA No visions, but there are deaths). It centers around Erin and Ian, but almost everyone's there: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3910828/1/Gothic_Dragon_Erin_Ulmer
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyMon 26 Nov à 19:00

Hey, I really like it!! Are you gonna continue...?? Lawl, LOVED Ian's imagination, wondering if Erin was a terrorist. XP Funny. And great throughout, very well written. Erin's transformation scene was great. <3

By chance have you heard of Trogdor?? 'Cause that was like, ALL I could think of when I was done reading. 'Cause, you know, he's pretty much the most hardcore dragon EV-AR. XP Lol. I drew a picture of Trogdor and Erin [TrogErin??] and a little Ian stick figure, feeling left out. GREAT STUFF. <3333

And thank you for the compliments on my story. I have more writings, and looking back, I think I've -really- improved.
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Localisation : In a dragon's belly, trying to get out while thinking of Kris Lemche

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyMon 26 Nov à 19:05

DantilAshford wrote:
Hey, I really like it!! Are you gonna continue...?? Lawl, LOVED Ian's imagination, wondering if Erin was a terrorist. XP Funny. And great throughout, very well written. Erin's transformation scene was great. <3

By chance have you heard of Trogdor?? 'Cause that was like, ALL I could think of when I was done reading. 'Cause, you know, he's pretty much the most hardcore dragon EV-AR. XP Lol. I drew a picture of Trogdor and Erin [TrogErin??] and a little Ian stick figure, feeling left out. GREAT STUFF. <3333

And thank you for the compliments on my story. I have more writings, and looking back, I think I've -really- improved.

It's updated daily, unless I'm gone for reasons.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyTue 27 Nov à 13:07

Awesome. ^.^ Can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyTue 27 Nov à 13:17

DantilAshford wrote:
Awesome. ^.^ Can't wait to read more!

Le next chapter 'tis up!
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyTue 27 Nov à 14:28

OMGCLIFFHANGER.
Loved it. <333
Poor Ian, I felt so sorry for him. XP I hope everything'll work out.
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyThu 29 Nov à 20:00

DantilAshford wrote:
OMGCLIFFHANGER.
Loved it. <333
Poor Ian, I felt so sorry for him. XP I hope everything'll work out.
You'll see what happens. I already have a plan laid out for everything.

Ian takes on a form suited for the world he is in.
Pride Lands- Ian turns into a brown lion, greatly resembling Scar as a teen. His wristbands remain.

1985-A- Ian's form remains the same, though a 1980s twist is added to them.

Atlantis- The lower half of Ian's body becomes similar to that of a tiger shark, no shirt, still has his wristbands.

Carlyle- Ian takes the form of a thin gray cat and wears a collar resembling his spiked wristband.

1988 New York- Ian takes on a similar form to the Carlyle form, but he has his wristbands instead of the collar.

Boston Hotel- Ian becomes a 13-year-old verison of himself.

1990s Magic- Keeps his normal form.

Hawaiian Islands- Ian becomes a hybrid between a wolf and a tiger, is colored gray with black stripes, small in size (About 2 feet tall) and keeps his wristbands.

Ian, later on, learns of his hidden strength. (If you want to know what it is, message me!)
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyFri 30 Nov à 13:57

Oooh, kinda like Kingdom Hearts...ish?? I think? I only played it like, once, and heard about/watched a couple times. XD

Bah, that was amazing. :3 I love how you show that, even though Ian has his attitude, he's really not a bad person deep down.
'Cos he's not. XD
And BIG LULZ at the whole "Don't call me McKinley thing".
Put that in a few of my writings, and I think even the ARG I play Ian in. =p

Ahh, this is making me want to write again..X3
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyFri 30 Nov à 14:51

DantilAshford wrote:
Oooh, kinda like Kingdom Hearts...ish?? I think? I only played it like, once, and heard about/watched a couple times. XD

Bah, that was amazing. :3 I love how you show that, even though Ian has his attitude, he's really not a bad person deep down.
'Cos he's not. XD
And BIG LULZ at the whole "Don't call me McKinley thing".
Put that in a few of my writings, and I think even the ARG I play Ian in. =p

Ahh, this is making me want to write again..X3

Yep.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyFri 30 Nov à 16:11

Heh. It's just great. I love it.

Anyways, I'll wait for Ian's "hidden strength". It's always better when you read it for yourself! XP Hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyFri 30 Nov à 17:16

DantilAshford wrote:
Heh. It's just great. I love it.

Anyways, I'll wait for Ian's "hidden strength". It's always better when you read it for yourself! XP Hehehehe.

It'll be revealed much later. Oh, and a new chapter is up.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptySat 1 Dec à 17:05

Liked ch. 8. :3 Ian's ready to fight, heh. =p It's cool.
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptySun 23 Dec à 17:19

DantilAshford wrote:
Liked ch. 8. :3 Ian's ready to fight, heh. =p It's cool.

Thanks. I posted up several more on deviantART, and I may write a more comedic one called 'Split Persona'.

The summary is that Ian's been divided into 30 mini-Ians, and 29 don't want to go back! Can the FD3 cast, with one of Ian's personalties, catch the other 29? Be warned, the other mini-Ians are high on carmel!

And just for fun, here's a bio for Wisdom Ian, the one that wants to go back! (Oh, and all the mini-Ians are about three feet tall each and weigh around 25 pounds). I'm also inserting myself, Logan and Ethan in it.

Wisdom Ian
Hair: White
Eyes: Light gray, wears glasses
Wears: Ian's clothes, minus the wristbands. Black areas are now gray, red is now white, and blue is now light gray
He's the part of Ian that makes him smart and a wiseass. Also, Wisdom is Ian's consious and his common sense.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyMon 24 Dec à 9:05

AH. Cannot WAIT to read that. xD Sounds soooo funny!
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyMon 24 Dec à 12:53

DantilAshford wrote:
AH. Cannot WAIT to read that. xD Sounds soooo funny!

Thanks. I even made a little preview-

It was your typical day at McKinley High School (Meaning total chaos). The jocks were at sports practice, the girls, save for Erin and the new girl Ruby, were playing truth or dare, Jason, the twins Ethan and Logan, and Ruby were trying to put together a laser cannon (Well, Ruby was just being bossy), Erin was tutoring Julie, which brings us to the McKinley twins, Ian and Marcus.

"Marcus, get back here with my jacket!" "You'll never catch me alive, nail polish-boy!" "WORKS FOR ME!!!"

Yep, that was normal.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyTue 25 Dec à 11:14

Omg. Can't wait. xD "Nail polish-boy" That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyTue 25 Dec à 23:55

DantilAshford wrote:
Omg. Can't wait. xD "Nail polish-boy" That's awesome.

Well, here's the first chapter-

Split Persona: The Thirty Sides of Ian McKinley
Chapter 1: The Laser Cannon

It was your typical day at McKinley High School (Which meant total chaos). The jocks were working out, most of the girls were playing truth or dare, Erin was tutoring Julie, while Jason and the new kids, Ruby, Ethan and Logan, were assembling something (Okay, Ruby was just yelling at them through a megaphone). That brings us to the Ying-Yang twins, Ian and Marcus McKinley.

“Marcus, get back here with my jacket!” “You’ll never catch me alive, nail polish-boy!” “WORKS FOR ME!!!”

Yep, that was normal. Marcus, the Yang twin, had stolen Ian’s jacket. Ian, the older Ying twin, was chasing Marcus in, out and around the school, trying to get it back from his twenty-minute-younger twin. So far, he had chased Marcus completely around the school ninety-nine times.

“Whoa! Watch it Ethan! You’re putting it on the wrong way!” Ruby yelled through her megaphone at Ethan. Ethan had a great resemblance to Ian, but while Ian had a narrow, bony face and dark brown eyes, Ethan’s face was rounder and kinder, topped off with very pale blue eyes. He even had a twin! Logan looked very much like a cross between Erin and Wendy, with red hair and brown eyes. Ruby, on the other hand, had messy shoulder-blade length dirty blonde hair and sharp hazel eyes.

“Keep it steady Jason… Turn it the other way! To the left! Not your left, my left!”

Logan was getting a little peeved at her best friend. To stop Ruby’s commands, she ‘accidentally’ dropped the toaster she was carrying on Ruby’s foot.

“Not- funny- Logan!” Ruby said while hopping up and down on her uninjured foot. Logan couldn’t stop laughing.

“It’s done!”

“Just give up Ian, it’s just a stupid jacket!” Marcus said once he reached the top of a staircase to his panting brother. Ian just wouldn’t give in.

“That ‘stupid jacket’ that you’re holding was given to me by Erin for our fifth year anniversary. Now, if you don’t give me the jacket when I reach the top, I’m going to take the Dragon’s Talon, shove it down your throat, and-“

Marcus didn’t listen any further once he heard the words ‘Dragon’s Talon’ and ‘down your throat’. The minute Ian reached the top, Marcus snapped out of this scared state and ran down the stairs for the one-hundredth time.

“(Insert major French cursing here) MARCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Ethan and Logan were pushing the laser cannon up the stairs when they heard the argument between Marcus and Ian.

Ethan was the first to speak, surprised at all the French swears. “I’m pretty sure that if that was in English, Ian would have made a sailor sound like a gentleman.”

Logan looked at her twin and nodded. “I’m glad I don’t actually know French.”

A blue blur crashed into them. It was Marcus. He seemed to have dropped something and was searching frantically for it.

“What’cha looking for Marcus?” Logan said to him with a flirty tone. Marcus picked up dark blue jacket and spoke to both twins.

“I stole Ian’s jacket when he was having some beauty sleep!”

Beauty sleep? Okay, now I’m scarred for life. Ethan thought to himself as a black blur came rushing down the same hallway.

“MARCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Marcus didn’t waste any time getting his legs in gear and ran for his life. The O’Connor twins stared at each other as Ruby and Jason came upstairs from the basement.

Ruby didn’t pay any attention to the scene that she had witnessed. “Okay guys, all we need is a power source to power the laser cannon!”

It was the one-hundred-and-first time down the hallway. Marcus (Who’s foot was in a football and had papers all over him) and Ian (Who was covered in the girls’ truth or dare set) were still running down the halls, being chased by the owners of the objects just as Ruby found a power source: A day-old peanut butter-and-jelly sandwich.

Ian was determined to get back the jacket, and no hyper sibling or fancy cannon is going to stop him. Ruby activated the switch and the people chasing Marcus and Ian-

“Screw tutoring.” Erin said as she calmly sidestepped out of the way, Julie finding a place next to Ethan.

“I don’t think finding out anyone’s secret is worth getting zapped.” Wendy said as she threw herself down to the floor, Carrie following suit, tripping Ashley and Ashlyn in the process.

“Duck for cover!” Kevin yelled as he ran to the side, dragging Lewis with him somehow.

The laser was no counting down.
“Three… Two and three quarters… Two and a half… One… One and one quarter… Three tenths…”

The laser cannon than fired a beam as it kindly said “Have a nice day”. The beam zapped the closest thing in its path, which happened to be one Ian McKinley. A blast of light erupted upon impact, blinding everyone…
Back to top Go down
Darklolly

Darklolly

Registration date : 2006-04-26

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyWed 26 Dec à 14:33

Quote :

Ethan and Logan were pushing the laser cannon up the stairs when they heard the argument between Marcus and Ian.

Ethan was the first to speak, surprised at all the French swears. “I’m pretty sure that if that was in English, Ian would have made a sailor sound like a gentleman.

That made me laugh xD, good job!! luv it ...and have u finished the "Gothic Dragon" fanfic ?cuz it looks really good
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyWed 26 Dec à 15:16

Darklolly wrote:
Quote :

Ethan was the first to speak, surprised at all the French swears. “I’m pretty sure that if that was in English, Ian would have made a sailor sound like a gentleman.

That made me laugh xD, good job!! luv it ...and have u finished the "Gothic Dragon" fanfic ?cuz it looks really good

I'm having writer's block on Gothic Dragon.

Split Persona: The Thirty Different Sides of Ian McKinley
Chapter 2: 30 Mini-Ians, Oh My!

When the light died down, the first thing everyone in the crowd did was rub their eyes to see if they were in heaven or heck. When it became obvious that they were still alive, they saw Ian, lying on the ground. At first, everyone thought he was dead, but the fact that his chest was going up and down canceled that thought out of their minds. However, what they saw ON Ian was the worst.

Mini-Ians. Tons and tons of mini-Ians. All about three feet tall with a wide variety of hair and eye colors.

The first to speak was an Ian with dark green hair and green eyes. “Hey, I think we’re finally free!”

A redheaded miniature with orange eyes gave a goofy laugh. “Yes! It’s about time, too!” he said and laughed again.

“Finally, I can express myself!” An Ian with multi-colored hair and eyes wearing an artist’s cap and holding a paintbrush said.

“We can finally say whatever we goddamn want to!” An Ian with teal hair and blue-green eyes said, than went onto a rant of curses that I can’t mention because I don’t want this story to get an M rating.

“For all we know, there could be a lot of caramel out there!” A mini-Ian with yellow hair and gold eyes said. However, one mini-Ian seemed to have common sense, a white-haired one with light gray eyes and glasses.

“It’s not safe out there! Besides, it’s not smart to run around while the host suffers!”

Of course, none of the other mini-Ians listened to the glasses-wearing one.

“Don’t you get it Wisdom? We finally don’t have to listen to you!” An Ian with sandy hair and yellow eyes yelled back.

“OUI!!!!” The other mini-Ians yelled at the one with the glasses.

“We need to get back inside the host before any further damage happens to him!” The white-haired Ian yelled at the others.

A silver-haired Ian with lemon yellow eyes said rather fast, “Don’tyouunderstandIcanfinallyIcangoaroundscreaming’kamikaze’whereverIwant!!!”

A blacked-haired Ian with… Long hair, dark brown eyes and black eyeliner spoke with a rather girly tone. “Yeah, I’m no longer surrounded by boys!”

“Come on mates, let’s go and get caramel!” A purple-haired one with violet eyes said with a Crocodile Hunter accent. The white-haired Ian was getting desperate.

“NOW SEE HERE!!!”

However, the other mini-Ians trampled the poor gray-eyed one and an Ian with dark brown hair and red eyes threw the one with glasses onto the real Ian, who was zoned out like a zombie.

“KAMIKAZE!!!!”

The white-haired Ian was knocked out while the real Ian was zoned out… Oh, just read the above description!

Okay, that was rather weird. Ian got zapped with the laser and ends up knocked out o the ground. Different miniature versions of Ian came out and were yelled at by the one with the white hair that seemed to be their leader. Than he got knocked out while the rest ran into the school, apparently going to get some caramel.

Ruby was the first to speak. “What just happened?” she said as she went over to Ian and the white-haired minature.

“Well, the DNA test says that the little guy is Ian, but I swear the thing’s broke.” Ruby said to the group. Ethan and Logan coughed into their hands after looking at the toaster and pencil that Ruby obviously threw together in a few seconds.

“Maybe we should see what the little guy has to say. He could be of some help.” Logan said while playing with a strand of her red hair.

Ruby gave the female twin a look that said ‘You’re nuts’ but got the white-haired mini-Ian.

The miniature was roughly three feet in height, with white hair and light gray eyes. It also wore glasses, which seemed to magnify its eyes. The white-haired Ian wore what looked a lot like Ian’s clothes, but the wristbands and nail polish were gone, and wherever the clothes were black on Ian were gray on him, the red areas white, and blue was now light gray.

“First, who are you and why aren’t you running around with the others?” Erin said to the white-haired replica of her boyfriend. The gray-eyed miniature stood on a nearby chair.

“The reason why I’m not running around is because I’m Wisdom Ian! I’m the only one who knows that it’s not safe to run around while the host suffers!”

Everyone looked at him confused. The bespeckled Ian looked a little irritated but used simpler words. “AKA I’m his conscious.” More confusion. “AKA I’m his common sense.” Still more confusion. The poor little guy’s getting desperate. “AKA I’m the part of him that makes him a wiseass!”

A little bit of understanding rushed over the crowd. Ethan spoke after an awkward silence.

“Can you please explain what happened?”

Wisdom seemed a little eager for that question to appear. “Well, you see, it all started with HIM.“ Wisdom pointed to Marcus. “He decided to steal the jacket Erin gave him for a little bit of fun (“What?” Marcus said), which obviously got him mad, so he chased him around the school. That’s when you all came into the picture. When the laser blasted Ian, it divided Ian into 30 different parts.”

30! No wonder why he has issues, the crowd thought as Wisdom paced back and forth on the chair.

“Anyways, now the other 29 are out and pretty peeved at the world. You may think that it’s not a big deal because they’re barely three feet tall. Well, that’s true when they’re as close to normal as they are, but if they ever get their hands on caramel…”

“What happens if they eat caramel?” Wendy asked, clinging to Jason. The answer didn’t come from Wisdom, but from Erin.

“Remember what happened when the cafeteria sold caramel? Ian destroyed half the school on his own.”

Wisdom nodded at Erin. “Thank you Erin. Remember how Ian wrecked half the school? Multiply that by 29. They could easily destroy all of McKinley. Maybe even all of Pennsylvania.”

“So what do we do?” Ruby asked Wisdom. Wisdom was about to speak when he heard a loud THUMP on the window.

“I’ll go see what’s going on.” Wisdom said while struggling to get a good view. After a comedic struggle trying to get up, he saw four mini-Ians. The purple-haired one with violet eyes had somehow managed to crash into the window while the girl Ian, the silver-haired one and the sandy-haired Ian were laughing at the purple-haired one. The splattered Ian spoke.

“Well, ‘ello there mates. Nice weather we’re having to- Oh crap.” Wisdom was heading towards the window, looking pretty peeved.

“Dangit Magic, your Crocodile Hunter accent sucks!” “Well, you’re too late, mate!”

Magic peeled himself off the window after Wisdom pulled a miniature Dragon’s Talon out of who-knows-where.

Wisdom turned back to face the others. “You should try living with them. They never wash the dishes.” Everyone else groaned.

During lunch, Wisdom, Erin, Ruby, Logan, Ethan and Marcus sat at the same table after finding a few dictionaries for Wisdom to sit on.

“Bad news guys.” Ethan said as he returned from the restroom.

Logan stared at him. “Do we have to know about it?”

Ethan raised an eyebrow. “The cafeteria’s serving chocolate-caramel bars.”

“Great. If any of the others get their hands on that, all of North America will be wrecked. I clearly remember the time Ian destroyed everything within a 100-mile radius of him when he ate a cake like that.” Erin said with an annoyed/irritated tone of voice.

“Actually, it’s…”
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D EmptyThu 27 Dec à 11:01

xDDD!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! SO FUNNY!

So. I take it Ian likes caramel?

..XD Do you mind if I steal that for an ARG that I play? It's gonna be mentioned in a little Ian-profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story-thing! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Story-thing! =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Story-thing! =D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next