Kris Lemche Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

something my stster said that bothers me...

Go down 
+2
DantilAshford
mollyroks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mollyroks

mollyroks

Number of posts : 391
Localisation : in my room watching kris movies and trying not to droul
Registration date : 2006-05-10

something my stster said that  bothers me... Empty
PostSubject: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyWed 14 Jun à 11:21

my sister sat down and watched my little eye for the first time with a few of her friends...when the got through with it there all like" molly that mavie is swful you only like it cuz kris lim-whatever is in it"

do you think its a good movie or im i im blinded by kris?
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyWed 14 Jun à 11:27

Personally, I enjoed it..The concept is different, it's not just a blood, guts, boobs slasher....Even my mom got into it. XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
Kabukii

Kabukii

Number of posts : 559
Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....
Registration date : 2006-06-07

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyWed 14 Jun à 15:20

mollyroks wrote:
my sister sat down and watched my little eye for the first time with a few of her friends...when the got through with it there all like" molly that mavie is swful you only like it cuz kris lim-whatever is in it"

do you think its a good movie or im i im blinded by kris?

I liked it a lot... & not just because Kris was in it...

I have friends that liked it I have some that didn't. It's personal taste I think..
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyWed 14 Jun à 18:08

Yeah, I agree...I mean, I gots friends that are COMPLETE Asian Extreme Fanatics, we'll sit and watch movies then spend more time trying to figure it all out (We're kinda "@.@" xD)..But then I have others that wouldn't touch the subbed extreme films to save their lives, you know?
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

Kabukii

Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 15 Jun à 3:09

DantilAshford wrote:
Yeah, I agree...I mean, I gots friends that are COMPLETE Asian Extreme Fanatics, we'll sit and watch movies then spend more time trying to figure it all out (We're kinda "@.@" xD)..But then I have others that wouldn't touch the subbed extreme films to save their lives, you know?

Don't those people drive you mad???? "Subtitles?? I'm NOT READING a movie!!!!"

they so miss out I found this out when I was telling people about Battle Royale...
Back to top Go down
mollyroks

mollyroks

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 15 Jun à 6:47

yes...its a murder mistry movie with a little twist at the edn....my mind is cleared now its a good movie cus ITS A GOOD MOVIE not just cuz krissy is in it (thats just an added bonuse)
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 15 Jun à 8:48

Indeed. I mean, I LOVED all FD movies, I didn't even know who Kris WAS back a while ago. I just thought the Ian character was cool, watched the movie, then slipped on the way out and fell into obsession. xD I would've seen the movie either way..=33
Back to top Go down
mollyroks

mollyroks

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 15 Jun à 11:04

i saw the first FD when it came out in 2000 (i think) and i was about 6 and i couldent sleep for 3 whole nights....i was horrified..not only did i think death was out to get me the awful gore kept flashing through my head...then.... 3 year later FD2 came out and in my head i was like "OH GODDDDDDD NOT AGGGAINNNNNN!!!!!!" but on the outside to my friends and family im like "yeah! woohooo! lets see it like now!!!" so we saw it and once again...terrified, night meres...or sleepless nights were my only option....now.... its like the more gore the better and i love the FDs and everthing they stand for...the master pices and they are very clever...so when i heared there was an FD3 on its way ( i learned that fd3 was comeing while i was watching SAW 2 cuz of the previews) i started freaking out in excitement...but omg...what fd2/fd1 did to me is nothing to what the ring did to me ( i was Cool but im not ging to get into that story....in closeing to the ramble...i would just lie to say that i love gore and scary movies...the scaryer the better actually... flower
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 15 Jun à 12:17

Ugh, I hate when people say you like a movie just because someone you like is in it.
I have been a fan for a while of the FD films, he came to my attention in the third one, and I became a fan.
My friends think he is the only reason I like GS, but he's not. The reason I like it so much will take like 5 paragraphs for me to explain, which I won't do right now.
There is other actors I am a huge fan of, and some friends think they're the only reason I watch their films, and they're not. They just happen to be in great films.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sourgirl18
mollyroks

mollyroks

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 15 Jun à 13:28

yes...they are party poopers albino
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 15 Jun à 15:47

Heh. Yah.

And the Ring got me pretty bad too..Then I was a huge fan..Like, FANATIC...But then, I discovered Krissy...<333 And I have better ways to spend my time, and better people to spend it with. =3
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

Erin_Lemche

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2006-06-26

PostSubject: something my sister said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyTue 27 Jun à 13:50

I did see My Little Eye because Kris is in it, but that's because, I like to see movies with my fave actors in them, so I can maybe see a range they have. And Kris is a d*mn good actor!

It was a bit weird, but sometimes it's nice to not watch bloody and gore like crazy.

I didn't know who Kris was. I started watching the FD series, because when I saw the trailer for the 3rd one, I thought it looked cool and decided to see the other ones. I also wanted to see the third one, because Alexz Johnson was in it and I've watched her since So Weird. And Kris was just the perfect hotty in that movie, especially as the boyfriend of Alexz' character.

MLE is weird, and not everyone can get into it (I have a british friend who watched it and fell asleep both times watching it) but oh well. If you happen to like it, shouldn't matter if your friends or family don't.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyTue 27 Jun à 13:57

I actually looked at MLE and GS BEFORE the Kris Virus got me.

It was just finding out he was in both that made me rent 'em. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: something my sister said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyTue 27 Jun à 13:59

I had actually send part of the 3rd GS, before I ever saw FD3 or the trailer. It was on TV and I was channel surfing. But then a friend called, so I didn't see the end and I had already missed the beginning. So, when I read that Kris was in the first one, I decided to try and check them out. Still haven't seen all of GS3. Must rent it again!
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyTue 27 Jun à 14:01

I own 'em all..

=3 Yay Sam.

Now we have "The Yellow Van Game". Scream everytime you see a yellow truck or van. XD
Back to top Go down
mollyroks

mollyroks

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyTue 27 Jun à 16:34

why is his yellow vehickle sometimes in the movie called a van and then other times called a truck?...
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: something my sister said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyTue 27 Jun à 17:22

Not sure about the van/truck thing. I just know that every since GS and FD3, I see vans everywhere these days! They're taunting me...
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyTue 27 Jun à 19:45

Yeah, and he has the White Truckzilla in FD3. So when I see any car or van or truck or whatever like those..I scream. XD
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: something my sister said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptySat 1 Jul à 17:34

It's insane. I was heading to the store today and I passed this parkling lot and there were like 3 vans parked there and only those vans. I was like, "WTF? Are they tormenting me?"
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptySat 1 Jul à 18:49

That happens to me so much..xDDD Aghhh, it's CRAZY, it's CRAZY! XP
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: something my sister said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptySun 2 Jul à 10:07

Even though I can't drive yet, I've been debating whether or not to get a van, a beetle, or a mini cooper. Though, personally, if I were to get the van, I'd prefer that it came with my own personal Ian or Sam. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptySun 2 Jul à 13:58

Erin_Lemche wrote:
Even though I can't drive yet, I've been debating whether or not to get a van, a beetle, or a mini cooper. Though, personally, if I were to get the van, I'd prefer that it came with my own personal Ian or Sam. lol!

*LOL* Yeah if he came standard we'd all have a van.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptySun 2 Jul à 17:08

I know. XDDD I'd use my savings for a van or something. XP Hehehe. I want an Ian..Or a Sam..Or a Rex..xDDD Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Kris_Lemche_lover20

Kris_Lemche_lover20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... EmptyThu 13 May à 16:26

I watched TLC just the other day and yes i watched it at first just to see Krissy but i liked it so i watched it like 2 more times.I also watched GS because Kris was in that to but i also liked it because it was a good movie.Before i was a huge fan of Kris I watched FD3 and i thought it was a good movie.Just because you watch something with a actor you like in it doesnt mean you watch it just because of that person.(yes i almost cry everytime i watch FD3 and GS).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something my stster said that bothers me...   something my stster said that  bothers me... Empty

Back to top Go down

something my stster said that bothers me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kris Lemche Fan Forum :: The man :: Movies-
Jump to: