Kris Lemche Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kris Dreams..?

Go down 
+7
Erin_Lemche
Kabukii
mollyroks
mercalusjude
Mel Cappa
Chelsea
DantilAshford
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Number of posts : 60
Localisation : In a dragon's belly, trying to get out while thinking of Kris Lemche
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Nov à 16:20

DantilAshford wrote:
Really? =o Personally, I don't know if I'd like to be MADE to take 'em, at that age...But if I had the opportunity now, I would like to learn.

You'd probally make a good piano player!
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Nov à 18:26

Aw, thank you. =p Heh, I should fly out and get him to teach me, lol!

I was actually gonna get a keyboard once. For my birthday. But the store was all out, apparantly. =[
Back to top Go down
http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

Localisation : In a dragon's belly, trying to get out while thinking of Kris Lemche

PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec à 20:52

DantilAshford wrote:
Aw, thank you. =p Heh, I should fly out and get him to teach me, lol!

I was actually gonna get a keyboard once. For my birthday. But the store was all out, apparantly. =[

Oh. That's too bad.

And it's Logan you should envy. He's her twin brother, yet they hardly look anything alike.

Logan's redheaded, Ethan has dark brown/black hair. Logan'e eyes are brown, while Ethan has a very pale blue. Logan has freckles, Ethan doesn't.

Even down to instruments they're very different. Logan prefers a loud guitar over Ethan's quiet piano.

Now for their tastes in movies. Logan likes comedy, but Ethan prefers horror films, especially older ones. Music? Logan likes Pop and Rock while Ethan listens to older music.

However, they're alos similar in many ways. They're the same height (Both are 5') and weigh around the same (About 110-120 pounds each).

And you can't forget that they hate being called "Logan and Ethan" or "Ethan and Logan", because they'll respond at exactly the same time, "WE TOLD YOU GUYS WE'RE NOT ONE PERSON!!!!!" or something more mild, such as-

Logan: I want to know one thing- Why is it that Ruby and Alaina are sisters, yet they're treated as seperate people. while Ethan and I are treated like one?
ethan: Yeah, why is it always "Logan and Ethan" or "Ethan and Logan"?
Micheal: Because you're twins.
Derek: Because you're always together.
Me: Because your names end the same way.
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Dec à 13:19

xDDD Lol, that's great, "names end the same way". They both sound like rad people, actually. I'm into a lot of the same things, really. Surprised

I think I'm into just about...anything...o.o I have Manhunt and Silent Hill games right next to stuff like Harvest Moon and Dance Dance Revolution..xDD It's great.
Back to top Go down
http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
GanjaSinger93

GanjaSinger93

PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Dec à 19:23

DantilAshford wrote:
xDDD Lol, that's great, "names end the same way". They both sound like rad people, actually. I'm into a lot of the same things, really. Surprised

I think I'm into just about...anything...o.o I have Manhunt and Silent Hill games right next to stuff like Harvest Moon and Dance Dance Revolution..xDD It's great.

They are lol!

It's true! Logan and Ethan are both five-letter names ending with -an.
Back to top Go down
KrisLover90

KrisLover90

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Jan à 7:43

yeah my dream was something weird like all mixed up.
all i remember is that my friend was the sister of kris, lol kris was himself but dressed like ian. Something was happening to the skool, like all the teachers were keeping us in and wont lets us leave. my friend go my arm and told me to run and we ran to a van and got in. The first thing i saw was kris in the van, i seen him in skool and thought he was cute but never talked to him. We would only look at each other and smile.
Well when i was in the van he turned around to me and said hi.
my friend was like "this is my brother Kris", i whisper to her "he is cute!"
so she was like "wow, do u want me to tell him u like him?" i was like "ok i guess.". so she turned to him and was like "kris!" and he turned around she said "hey well my friend here thinks your cute and likes you." he was like "oh wow, well do u want to go out?" with a smile. Of course i said yes then we all end up stoping at a lake and i woke up. i want to know what happens next but yeah. i have another one but i tell that one later.
Back to top Go down
Kris_Lemche_lover20

Kris_Lemche_lover20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 May à 16:53

yea i had a dream just the other night with hottness in it!

In the dream my cuz was having a baby or something and i was wearing a Kris shit and my mom just all of a sudden said hey and she pointed at someone and she said"Do you know who that is" and i tryed to look at were she was pointing and it was him and he walked by and he just waved. Thats when i woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris Dreams..?   Kris Dreams..? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kris Dreams..?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4